Altrad Limex d.o.o. commits itself to the protection of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We believe that privacy is important and therefore we pay special attention to the protection and security of personal datas of our employees, users of our products and services, as well as all the people who are in contact with us. With this document, we would like to inform You of our policies and practices we are doing, as well as the rights you have over managing of your data.
Who is the Processing Manager for Your personal data?
ALTRAD LIMEX d.o.o., Vukovarska 77a, 31540 Donji Miholjac.
Why do we collect Your personal datas?
We are collecting and processing only those personal datas necessary to comply with the legal and legal obligations of the processing manager, necessary to protect Your key interests, necessary for the performance of the contract in which You are the party or to take actions upon Your request before signing the contract. In addition, we collect them for the purpose of achieving legitimate business interests and fulfilling basic business functions, unless these interests are of greater interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of respondents who require the protection of personal data, especially if examinee is a child. We do not collect personal datas to create Your profile and do not make automatic decisions based on your profile.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep personal datas as long as we have legal obligations, that is, until the expiration of the obligations arising from our mutual business relationship.
What are the legal basis for processing Your personal datas?
Collecting and processing Your personal datas needed to achieve legitimate business interests is mainly based on our contractual relationship with us and derives from our legal and legal obligations as a processing manager. In other cases, the collection and processing of Your personal datas are conditioned with Your prior consent.
Who will be the recipient of Your personal datas?
We do not forward Your personal datas to third organizations or countries, unless we have previously regulated it with mutual contract, or when it comes out of our mutual business relationship. In special cases where this is required by law to protect the public interest or for the establishment, execution or protection of the claims stipulated by the law, Your personal data we must submit to the public authorities, agencies and courts. In that case, prior to providing Your personal datas to other recipients, we are obliged to inform You in advance.
What are Your rights?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the following rights relating to the processing of your personal data are accepted:
1. Right to access. You have the right to certify whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, You are entitled to a copy of this data and complete processing information, in accordance with Article 15. of GDPR.
2. Right to correction. You have the right to modify the errors, to modify datas that may be inaccurate or incomplete and to ensure that the information processed is accurate, in accordance with Article 16. of the GDPR.
3. Right to delete. You have the right to delete Your data without unnecessary delay if the processing is illegal or that the purpose for its processing or collection has disappeared, in accordance with the provisions of Article 17. of the GDPR.
4. The right to limit processing. You have the right to request a stoppage of processing if such processing is illegal or inadequate, in accordance with the provisions of Article 18. of the GDPR.
5. Right to Reporting. You have the right to be notified of any correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing, in accordance with Article 19. of the GDPR.
6. Right to Data Transmission. You have the right to receive Your personal data and transfer it to other processing manager without interruption, in accordance with the provisions of Article 20. of the GDPR.
7. Right to Objection. You have the right to object to the processing of Your information in case that the purpose of processing is direct marketing or that processing must be stopped for reasons relating to Your personal situation, in accordance with the provisions of Article 21. of GDPR.
8. The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision that is based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces or impacts legal effects on You, unless this is necessary for performance of the contract, permitted by law or based on Your explicit consent, in accordance with the provisions of Article 22. of the GDPR.
If Altrad Limex d.o.o. is using external service providers, explicitly requiring them to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal datas to an equal extent. Altrad Limex d.o.o. ensures the security of all personal data by taking organizational and technical measures of protection, consistent implementation of rules and procedures, and using state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
Altrad Limex d.o.o. appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by phone: +385 31 496 870, fax: +385 31 496 871, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a violation or suspicion of a violation of Your rights, You can file a complaint or a lawsuit at any time to a Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva 14, 10 000 Zagreb.